the process posts

I'm almost done with my text portion of my two page layout. It's a bittersweet feeling knowing that the process is almost over. It's relieving to be done, but sort of upsetting. Though I'm not finished yet, its crazy how a couple days ago I was stressing out so much about the last minute major changes I was making, and now I'm nearly done.

All I have left is to take a few pictures because when I changed my topic, I had to change the pictures I had previously planned to use to go along with my old topic. I plan to take the pictures this upcoming week and add them to both my blog and my two page layout this week.

I want to start practicing my CCR and making my speech because I know myself, and I know for a fact i am going to stutter, laugh, and mess up at least 30 times. SO I plan to prepare myself and try to sort of memorize what imm going to say so I can make sense of it and hopefully deliver my thoughts clearing.

We've watched some CCR's in class, some were super good and others were okay. I want to go on my teachers website and watch a few more so I can get a good idea and better understanding of how to approach making my own. I also have to decide if I plan to screen record my magazine while I talk, or if I plan to show my face in my CCR. Hopefully I can screen record because I'd much rather do that than filming myself, but we will see, if I have to it's not the end of the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the process posts

the process posts

the process posts: choices