the process posts

So I did a crazy thing today. I completely changed my two page layout topic to something i found one more relatable to women and easier for me to write about. I changed it to a sort of self love theme because especially now, with everything going on in the world, women empowerment and love is so crucial to all women all around the world.

I focused my topic on women feeling smart sexy and confident on Valentine's Day, whether with a partner or not, feel good is so important. I used different fonts for all the adjectives because in my opinion, they all portray a different type of vibe. That may sound weird but I felt as if the word sexy just belonged in red script.

Below I will attach a photo of my spread thus far with all the changes I've made. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the process posts

the process posts

the process posts: choices