the process posts

Today my teacher set up stations again and the class underwent our final feedback session. I derive so many useful tips and ideas from these little meet ups, and it really helps me fine tune my magazine, also it gives me something to blog about.

My table and i discussed my two page layout topic and how it is a little bland. I didn't realize it at first, but once brought to my attention, the idea was flat. I mean really who wants to read about Galentine's Day anyway. So now I'm left pondering the thought of what to change it to.

I wish I would've realized sooner, that my topic was boring because now I'm feeling little stressed knowing have little over a week to complete my magazine and my CCR, but stressing is only going to make things worse for me so I'm trying my best to stay calm and just power through.

The only major problem I'm facing right now is that I have no idea to write but now. Ive had I'm my head so long that I'm doing Galentine's Day, I even have the pictures, so now I need new pictures. Im short a topic and picture-less! This is really a horrible time to be indecisive.

Though this is proving to be difficult, I'm gonna sleep on it and hopefully have a topic, and power through.

good night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the process posts

the process posts

the process posts: choices