the process posts

So today is Easter Sunday and my weekend and final spring break has come to an end. Again as my mom drives back with me in the car, I reflect on my weekend, and I actually, to my surprise, found inspiration in things I never expected to.

In Winter Park, which is a really nice area on Orlando, I found inspiration. The little town is quaint and has little shots with cobble stone roads, it felt so cozy and peaceful, yet still beautiful and high end. This may sound super weird but that’s how I want my magazine to feel. I want it to feel casual yet sophisticated.

So I want to use ideas and themes from the little town , and incorporate it in the design of my two page layout. I’m not quite sure how I’m going to do s, but I just felt so inspired see all the little store signs with different fonts and colors, it was so fascinating to try and understand there choices and review them in my mind.  If given the opportunity to do another magazine of some sort, I would defiantly try to centralize it around that area and it’s little pleasures.

As I go back to school tomorrow I plan to finish up the design of my table of contents, go home take some pictures for the hexagons, and then get started on my two page layout. I’ll probably do the text portion of the two page layout first, so I can see how much room I’ll have for pictures, and then ass them once everything is done. I also have to figure out how to make a barcode and where I am going to put it on my front cover

Till next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the process posts

the process posts

the process posts: choices