the process posts

Ok so since my last post was centralized around my table of contents and my new plan for the pictures, this post is going to be about the two page layout. As previously addressed Canva doesn’t allow me to put my two pages side by side. So I’ve come up with a way to make it uniformed and cohesive.

So for my two page layout I plan to have the title be in two different fonts, one with a sort of typewriter font feel and the other in script, I wanna do this so that one word stands out, such as “Galentines day” in script. This draws the readers focus to the main idea of the article, while still having it look nice and a little unconventional.

I want all my pictures to be in the right bottom hand corner of the page in a sort of collage wait where they form a square consisting of 3 or 4 pictures, and the on the next page it continues. So on the second page, the pictures would then continue on the top right hand corner of the page followed by the text on the left hand side and continuing beneath the pictures.

I’ll attach the picture of my plan in my future posts. I really need to get going on finishing up my project because I have about a week and a half to finish it up and do my CCR. I’m a little stressed because I spent a good chunk of time on being indecisive but I know I’ll get it done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the process posts

the process posts

the process posts: choices