the process posts

So I am currently on the way to Orlando, specifically the UCF campus to visit my sister. It’s about a 3 hour drive from where I am so I have a long car ride ahead of me. Since my mom is driving, I’m able to further discuss my plans for my table of contents and two page layout.

For my table of contents, I thought I would use pictures from this weekend but I think now, that I’ve really thought about it deeply I should make the pictures related to something other than just the main topic. Instead of using pictures of the girls, similarly to the front cover, I want to use photos of makeup and other things pertaining to women’s lifestyle such as advice or workout regimes, I’m not quite sure yet.

I also want to make the pictures more vivid in oposition to the front cover image. The front cover image is more trasnparent and almost has a film on it with a pinkish red hue in the background, by increasing transparency it allowed the background to peak through and change the vividness of the photo. I don’t want everything to be exactly the same in my magazine and since the table of contents will have more pictures on a smaller scale, I want to ensure that the pictures are vivid and HD enough for the readers to easily see the images without struggling or straining their eyes.

I spoke entirely about the table of contents on this post without realizing, I’ll continue on the next post with my solid plans for the two page layout.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the process posts

the process posts

the process posts: choices