the process posts

So I received some pretty upsetting news today. Apparently there is no way I can create a two page spread through canvas, I would have to make it so show only one page, followed by the other page. This got me a little angry because jog was giving me problems to even use it, and now canvas is altering my vision for my two page layout.

Understanding that these little bumps in the road to happen, and ill have to get over it, its just annoying because i have everything else done, and to transfer all that to jog, and most likely mess up what I already have done, isn't something I really planed for, or want to do.

With that being said, it looks like its back to the drawing board for me. I ma going to have to redesign my initial plan for the two page spread, in order to make it work for the two separate pages, and make it look like it wasn't unplanned and disorganized. Having it look that way is my main concern because I feel like if the two pages don't look like they go together, the magazine looks distorted and unattractive to the eye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the process posts

the process posts

the process posts: choices