the process posts

I've fallen a little behind on my blog postings for week 4, I think it's due to the fact that I haven't had much to work on since I've gotten so much of my magazine requirements done, that I've sort of been procrastinating doing the remainder of my project.

Also this coming week is spring break, and it is my last high school spring break, so that contributes to a lot of my procrastinating habits as well. Considering I have a grand total of 5 more blog posting by Sunday night, It's time to get myself back into focus and start working again.

I have to add photographs toy table of contents  and do my two page layout , and then my magazine is mostly done, after that all I have left to do are some final touches to the pages and add small details to truly perfect and portray my vision for this magazine.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the process posts

the process posts

the process posts: choices