the process posts

Next weekend I am going back up to Orlando to see my sister, which I am excited for obvious reasons, but also so I can conclude my pictures. I feline continuing my pictures with the same girls, and in the same area, it will give a more uniformed and planned look to the magazine.

Obviously the photos will be individual and different from the rest, but they will have a similar vibe to them. I plan to use the photos I take for my table of contents, and two page spread. My table of contents has about 7 hexagons on it, which is where the pictures will be placed. Each picture will pertain the pages story or interest point.

For my two page spread, I don't want to bombard the page with photographs, so I'm thinking only 3-5 five pictures, in different sizes and locations so it doesn't look too clustered. Also since my two pages are going to have to be separated I want to ensure that I take the least confusing paths for my viewers, following the minor bump in the process.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the process posts

the process posts

the process posts: choices