the process posts

Hey, I don't really have anything to update you guys with but I'd like to talk about my progress and the process thus far.

Truthfully I've found the overall process ti be very enjoyable and pleasant, I've had no major issues or bumps in the road, so thats very comforting. I anticipated this to be much more challenging, with all the decision making involved, but I'm so pleased with how my magazine has turned out so far. 

The cover page took me quite a while to perfect and be truly content with it. I changed so many aspects of it so many times. From cover images to fonts, I tried nearly every possible combination, sometimes I would leave the combination for a couple of days just to see if i would get tired of the design or layout, or I would change 3 times in a day, it all just depended on how the combination made me feel. 

Certain aspects of this process I really hate, i hate making permanent decisions, but with the help of this assignment, and process it has actually helped me learn to get over it and trust my gut. I know that if I'm happy, and confident with the decision I make, then others will be happy and trust I made the right decisions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the process posts

the process posts

the process posts: choices