the process posts

Today marks the beginning of my blog on the process of making a foundation portfolio. I have been giving the choice between a film opening and a magazine. Personally I believe I would be better at making a magazine because strong points include more of the tasks needed in making a magazine, rather than a film opening.

I am choosing a magazine but I still need to research the genre, sub genre and target audiences involved in making a magazine. I am leaning towards either cooking/food or women’s health/ lifestyle. In my next post I post the research of both genres and their T.A’s, i think by my third post I will have chosen a genre and can expand from there.

I plan to make my magazine both print and digital in order to appeal to a larger selection of the intended target audience. I researched the differences and benefits between the two and think the both will be beneficial. http://www.pubexec.com/post/magazine-publishing-jumping-into-print-vs-digital-debate/
http://www.freeportpress.com/print-vs-digital-how-we-really-consume-our-magazines/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the process posts

the process posts

the process posts: choices